- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Lacie Guy is a licensed chiropractor serving the Valdosta community and wants nothing more than to see the citizens of this beautiful city living a happy and healthy lifestyle. She genuinely cares about every one of her patients and takes pride in treating the person, not just the symptom . She recognizes that each person is different, therefore all of her patients receive care based on their individual needs. By routinely attending post-graduate seminars and staying abreast of the latest research, she is able to provide the most advanced and best quality of care to her patients.
Dr. Guy grew up in Homerville, Georgia and while a student at Ware County Magnet, she was an avid four-sport athlete. It was during basketball season in high school that she began to suffer from sinus headaches and was encouraged to visit her local chiropractor. She was amazed with how well this non-invasive and conservative approach yielded such significant improvements in not only her headaches but overall health and functioning. As a collegiate tennis player, she once again found herself in a chiropractor's office and hoped to one day help others in the same way.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Georgia Southern University, Dr. Guy completed her graduate studies at the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida. Palmer is the birthplace of chiropractic, along with being the leader and largest chiropractic college in the profession. Throughout her three-plus year tenure there she was an elected member of the Student Council and served as the representative of her class. She was also a Clinical Teaching Assistant for Palmer's outpatient clinic and traveled to Morocco on a chiropractic mission trip in an effort to help many disadvantaged citizens throughout the area. She considers the trip one of a life-changing magnitude. Dr. Guy completed her internship at Mink Chiropractic Center and before opening her own practice here in Valdosta, she treated many Olympic and professional athletes. However, she always knew she would return to South Georgia to practice and feels honored to call Valdosta home.
- Leadership Lowndes - Board of Trustees
- Children's Advocacy Center - Board of Directors
- Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
- Georgia Chiropractic Association - Past District President
- Valdosta Rotary Club - Board of Directors
- Salvation Army- Advisory Board
- Chamber Community Council
- Community Partners In Education (CPIE) - Partner At Large
- Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- American Chiropractic Association